Sunday, October 2, 2011

C4K Summary

kids

The first student I was assigned to was Mui. Mui is from Pt England in room 21. She posted on her blog about a fun day they had at school called Silly Sports Day. She was so excited and you could really tell from her awesome descriptive writing skills. She wrote about all of the fun games they played that day, and how each class in her grade were in competition. I commented on her post telling her the games they played seem like a lot of fun, and that I would love to try them sometime. I also commented about her great descriptive writing. She wrote back telling me thank you. She seemed like a really sweet girl.

I also commented St. Elmo's Explorers class blog on a video they constructed. They each had to make a portrait of themselves. They were all so amazing they all showed their uniqueness in creativity. Their teacher had them say in the video one way they are like everyone else and one way they are different. I commented on Hunter's response he said he was alike because he was awesome and he was different because he was Hunter. I commented telling him that all of us are different in our own ways, and that I loved his portrait he made of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment