Friday, December 2, 2011

C4k Summary (November)

I loved doing the C4K's! I really enjoyed reading what other students are doing in their
classrooms. They all seem to be having a lot of fun, and that made me really happy to comment on all of their posts.
children playing
November 6 comment was of P.J. He is in room 9 @Pt England School. P.J. created a Australian animation using Hyperstudio. He created his animation from common scenes and animals that are found in Australia. He really did do an excellent job. His whole project turned out to be really cute. I commented on his project telling him that I was really impressed with his hard work.
November 13 comment was on Mrs. Yollis' class Blog. I would like to start off by saying Mrs. Yollis seems like the coolest and best teacher ever. I am sure that all the students would love to be in her class. I know I would for sure love to have her as my teacher. While looking at her blog I commented on a video she posted of her demonstrating the difference between fiction and non fiction. She was dressed up like a cowgirl. The video was really good, and I hope to be a great teacher as she is one day.
November 20 comment was on Fauea's Blog @ Pt England School. He talked about his class making ice cream comets. He explained the whole process, and it was really quite interesting. I let him know the idea his teacher came up with was really awesome, and I bet that he really loved being in class that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment