Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog Post #14

I really enjoyed browsing the educational blog created by Jose Picardo. I thought that he incorporated so many useful things to share with everyone who viewed. When looking at the long list of resources for teachers I was really fascinated. He has a list from A-Z all in alphabetical order on resources he finds important. I thought that his list was really impressive! He has so many cool resources listed some that I have heard about and know about from EDM310, and there are some that I am curious about. I find this blog to be very beneficial, and I hope to learn more and more about each one of these resources on his list.
earth with computer floating around it



While watching Top Ten Tips For Using Technology in the Classroom I become immediately interested. I thought that all of the tips he gave were all important and beneficial. The tips he listed were most of the things we learned in EDM310. He also suggested some other tips that I had not thought about before such as incorporating music the students are interested in. I thought that this was a good idea to capture the students attention. I would agree with this list, for I as well think these tips are necessary.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy about your excitement after watching the video. Keep up the good work, your almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle,

    I am glad that you knew many of the tips that were listed in this video. I think that you are well equipped for having a great classroom that is full of technology for students!

    Good job Michelle,

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete